Check out these checks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had those checks for quite some time now.... everyone loves them except for my hubby....... imagine being him and writing one out for tools LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I've had those checks for quite some time now.... everyone loves them except for my hubby....... imagine being him and writing one out for tools LOL!
You've had these checks and haven't shared? Shame on you for holding out on us!!!

:blushan:We've had these checks for awhile too...and didn't share...sorry guys!!

Brandy, they come as a set- you get all of the designs on each pad of checks. My faves are "Bad to the Bun" and "Snow Bunny".

We get lots of compliments on them. It's a great way to spread the word about bunnies. I usually try to tell people that there's alot more to taking care of buns than feeding them everyday, but if you take the time to read up on rabbit care, they are fabulous pets!

For those who can't see these adorable bunnies.

bun3.jpg
bun2.jpg

bun5.jpg
bun4.jpg

bun1.jpg
bun6.jpg

bun7.jpg
bun8.jpg

http://www.checkworks.com/personal/bydesign.asp?design=BT

Those check's are just so cute.....i actually have those bunny picture's in my photo's....but not as a check...just as the picture itself.

Kool now I can see them! :D

I like the bunn on the surfboard in the air!

Latest posts

Back