Charlie's in Stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, oats are Pipp's favourite treat, but Ireally have to watch it. Her first bout with an imbalance(which if I recall sent her on the road to stasis) came from herbreaking into the oat drawer.

My vet also recommended oat grass (previously known as cat grass, inour house), which seems to be going over well with the other bunnies,although not with Pipp. The little stinker doesn't eat thegrass, she digs down and eats the seeds, which are apparently high carband not healthy. :disgust

Anyhoo, glad to hear Charlie is well!

sas :)pipp :bunnydance:and the gang :brownbunny:toastingbuns:bunny24

I swear by oat grass! My rabbit treats it likecatnip! She'll be taking 6 blades at a time as soon as I put it in. Itgrows like weeds too! It only takes two days for it to bounce backafter she's destroyed it all and plucked out the seeds. It keeps for abit as long as you don't water it too mcuh too! I was worriedthat the seeds weren't good for her so everytime she plucked a bladewith the seed attatched I pinched off the seed part. After about fiveminutes of a full tall grass container I have to rescue the poor plantbecause it's been eaten so it leaves only a few cm left. I wonder ifoat grass tastes like oat hay?

Latest posts

Back