Charlie's Homethread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicyjuicee

Reaction score
First let me give you a little summary of how i got Charlie. About 4 years ago My mom and i went to the Fair Grounds because she thought there was a garden show so we looked around and it turns out it was a rabbit show! Welllll there were hundreds of rabbits and i asked if i could get one and she said yes so then 7 dollars later i came home with Charlie my dutch boy :p Now the pictures....

Eating, His specialty.

6.jpg

5.jpg

The New cage

8.jpg

I thought this pic was really cute. see charlie in the backround? Lol, my cat is drinking his water.

12.jpg

I think i'm going to knock over the gate

10.jpg

I did!

13.jpg

I just may knock over this food bowl...

14.jpg

Notice the container of woodypet? :p *getting a bit low*

123.jpg

16.jpg

I didn't do anything...

17.jpg

Welll thats all!

Charlie is a beauty! What a great set of pictures! :p

Aww, that Charlie is a busy little guy isn't he?

I'm very fond of black and white Dutch's having known Buck Jones' rabbit, Maxie. He was one of The Best of THE BEST.

Charlie's lucky to have such a loving and responsible Mom. Give that little guy a kiss on the nose for me, JuicyJuicee.

Can you get a picture close-up of his beautiful face? Would love to see him "up close and personal". Dutch's have such Great Personalities and they're beautiful rabbits.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Aww, that Charlie is a busy little guy isn't he?

I'm very fond of black and white Dutch's having known Buck Jones' rabbit, Maxie. He was one of The Best of THE BEST.

Charlie's lucky to have such a loving and responsible Mom. Give that little guy a kiss on the nose for me, JuicyJuicee.

Can you get a picture close-up of his beautiful face? Would love to see him "up close and personal". Dutch's have such Great Personalities and they're beautiful rabbits.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn. He's actually not black and white hes more on the brown and white side. I guess the camera makes him look darker.

I don't think i'll be able to get a picture up close for awhile because i don't have a digital camera and just have been using disposable cameras then paying to get them developed.

I'll try next week when i get some extra cash. The people are probably going to think i'm weird and say "This girl comes in every week to get pictures of her rabbit developed" :p

Latest posts

Back