Charlie & William

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlopsnWills

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've had one of these before, but instead of bringing up a 2 year old blog, I thought I would start a new one :)

I have 2 neutered boys, a 4 year old mini rex named Charlie and a 3year old netherland dwarf named William. They are not "bonded" per say,they like each other but have seperate playtimes. Charlie shows hisaffection by peeing on William.. a lot. I wish they could be full timefriends, but it's a gross bad habit Charlie has made.

I love my boys :love:

Onto the pics!

Charlie showing off his house...

3-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Bunny flop!!

7.jpg

William being adorable...

2-1.jpg

19.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Razorback! He's had that cute spike since he was a baby

18.jpg

Dissaproving Rabbit ;)

12-1.jpg

And if you don't mind.. my other babies

15-1.jpg

Cat Cat and Booties (mother and son)

22-1.jpg

and Benjamin

Natalie:bunnydance:

I love Charlie and William!!! ActuallyI loved the name Charlie and ended up naming one of my guys Charlietoo! They look fantastic. I love William's littleangry face. haha. Have you ever tried to bond them since theygot neutered? Charlie just keeps peeing on William eventhough he's neutered?? :( Poor William.

Your babies are beautiful.

I didn't know Mini Rexs came in that colour. I petted my first rex a couple of weeks ago and fell in love.:heartbeat:

Looking forward to more pictures.

Susan:bunnydance:

Oh my goodness, they are stunning! My heart is melting....:hearts I want both of them, better watch out!;)

And can I just say, Benjamin looks a lot like my cat Moppet.

Omg.... I totally love Charlie's markings :shock:

Charlie is one handsome bunny!

As is William. He looks a bit like my Necro.

^_^

Chandie and the Bunnies.

Your babies are adorable! I am especially inlove with William. Have you ever noticed that netherland dwarfs allhave that same expression on their face, like "I rule this place...whatdo you want, slave?" :DI want this little guy!

19.jpg

I am in love with William's meltiness (my ownword) into the hand! Charlie is absolutely gorgeous!He musthave to fight the ladies off with a stick!

Thanks guys! They're my babies :inlove:

Charlie's been neutered since I got him way back in March of 2005, so Ithink he's just really hormonal. It's okay though, at least he isn'taggressive :)

Michaela, I actually noticed that we have twin kitties from your blog..your 2 are adorable.. and so are your buns! I love theirplayhouse!

I really do feel like their slaves. William sure is a sweetie, but he'salso spoiled. I've had him since he was a baby and he doesn't know whatit's like to not have everything his way :disgust: Charlie is spoiledtoo, but he appreciates it more.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pics, I'll try to post more often.

Natalie :bunnydance:

FlopsnWills wrote:
Michaela, I actually noticed that we have twin kitties fromyour blog.. your 2 are adorable.. and so are your buns! I lovetheir playhouse!
Thank you!:D

We need more pictures now;)

Haha I just noticed this.. he does have anamazing tummy, doesn't he? I've tried everything to keep his weightdown, but I think he's at an OK weight right now, right? Hopefully!When I first brought him home, he was 5.5 pounds, now I think he's morelike 4.5

He gets 1/4 cup Oxbow BB/T a day with timothy hay and the occassionalhandful of alfalfa, very rarely. Also, about a teaspon of oats a day.William eats unlimited pellets because he's such a fussy eater :nono

I have some new pics I'll upload tonight :bunny19

naturestee wrote:
I love that squishylittle William! And Charlie has the most amazing tummy ever!

If you are wanting to get his weight down, itmight be a good idea to cut out the oats. Unless you are using them fora medical reason. They are both beauties!

Binkies, I give Charlie his oats because he getsextra cecals really easily, and it seems to help some. He also getsthem when I give him too many veggies. Maybe it has something to dowith his past?
I finally uploaded those pics and they’renot much.. they were both really sleepy and wanted nothing to do withme :(

Latest posts

Back