Charlie raided the Chocolate Chip bag

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have EATING!! Wheeee.Charlie chowed down on his parsley and dill last night like he hasn't eaten in days (which.. unfortunately... is accurate).

He still is not drinking anything (I haven't seen any pee), but he's eating very wet veggies (they're basically in a pool of water)... so I'm thinking that should be getting a good amount of water into him and I shouldn't worry about the drinking?

Opinions?

Wahoooo!!!!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::great::woohoo:happydance:thumbup:party0002::toast::airborne::yes::jumpforjoy:

Stinky little Charlie...worrying your mama like that!!! :disgust::bunnysuit:

Thanks guys. Hmm... watermelon...Would the sugar be a problem I wonder. I've been afraid togive him anything with sugar in it.

Neil and I get into bed, I pull Charlie's bed stairs up to the side of the bed

Me: "I wish Charlie would just pee so I can finally stop worrying about him"
Neil: "I'm sure he'll pee when he's ready"
Me: "I know, but if I could just see him pee, I would know things are normal"

Charlie uses his stair to get up on the bed for his nightly ritual of tucking us in before he goes under the bed to sleep

Me: "Hey chunky monkey, would you just pee already"

Charlie jumps around on the bed, patting down our duvet

Me: "Charlie, what the heck are you doing down...:censored2:Neil! Neil!! Get up, Charlie peed all over the duvet!!"

No one said rabbits don't understand your wishes and do their best to meet them...

Sorry I had a chuckle when I read your last post. But the good thing is he did Pee. I'm sure you had a much better sleep because of that Pee Pee.

Susan:bunnydance:

HoneyPot wrote:
Neil and I get into bed, I pull Charlie's bed stairs upto the side of the bed

Charlie uses his stair to get up on the bed for his nightly ritual of tucking us in before he goes under the bed to sleep

Charlie jumps around on the bed, patting down our duvet

But are you kidding?:)

This is the cutest thing I have ever read:bunnyheart

LOL John, I am being completely serious. Neil says Charlie only does it when I am there (when I am not home, he doesn't jump onto the bed).

I have one of their carriers in the room, and I pull it up next to the bed for him to get on. He can get on without it, but it takes a lot of thinking it over before he jumps - with the carrier there, he uses it as a stair to get up on the bed.

Every night, I pull it over, and within a couple minutes guaranteed, he's on the bed with us. He plays for about 5 minutes - jumps all over me and Neil. If I'm reading, he has to take a nibble of my book. He loves LOVES playing in the duvet because it poofs up all over and he gets to pat it all down.

After he plays for about 5 mins, he usually gets down and goes to finish his dinner then goes under the bed to sleep.

It's super cute!

Latest posts

Back