Chance is going to be euthanized

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we all gave a little she could take him toLSU without selling her stuff. Even if everybody just gave a couplebucks there are so many people on this site that it would giveher a large amount .

I would love to make a donation too :) is there a page set up we could go to?? Or do we just need MBH's paypal email address???

Cheers
Fiona

JadeIcing wrote:
We also understand some of our members can not contribute soplease no one feel guilty if you can not. I am very sure MBH is veryhappy with all the prayers and well wishes.
Absolutely!! I am so blessed and fortunate not just for the donations,but for all the prayers and well wishes. So thank you all for both!Anyone who can donate, bless you and thank you! And those who cannot,please do not feel guilty! I know what it's like to not have money.Obviously. :)

Thank you so much Fiona!! We are now at $170!!

Chance thanks you for the nose rubs and sends one of his own:

2006_01250056.jpg

We're up to $185 thanks to a very generous $15 PayPal donation from another fellow RO member! Thank you so much!

At this rate, Chance may be at LSU this week! :happydance

[line]

NOTICE

I'm locking this thread.

There is s a good reason why we ask all members to wait for the properchannels before donating directly to apparent needy bunnies.

No offense to MBH, but we have absolutely no proof any funds are goingto vet care. ALL DONATIONS AT LEAST MUST BE MADE TO THEVETERINARIAN.

MBH has been well aware of this policy and has continuously not complied with assistance to do this.

We highly recommend that nobody donates any funds until the facts can be confirmed!!

Sorry!

sas

Latest posts

Back