Celebration Saturday...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
...so named as my sister and her b/f just got engaged today!:biggrin2:So I'm having a fab Saturday!:balloons:

I hope everyone has a great weekend.:)
:bestwishes::party:CONGRATS !!:party::bestwishes:

Congratulations to the sister! Sounds like y'all like him. :big wink:

I am finally caught up on sleep and now must do college work. Went to see "Definately, Maybe" last night with the beau, good movie! Ohhh can't forget that Cheesecake Ice Cream... yummmy!!

I kept taking naps throughout the day. LOL!

But no more naps, must get college work completed so I can go to a rabbit show tomorrow. I've only made it to one show this year thus far and that was in Indiana. So I must go to see my people that I totally miss! The one friend I haven't seen since the begining of December and that was only for a few moments. :?

So must get this done so I can get up early to see people!

The oneassignment, I had to complete really made me think throughout this last week. So for somerandomness, here's that assignment.

"Given that human perception does not correspond exactlyto objective stimulus characteristics (i.e., we are susceptible to illusions), how can we have any confidence at all that the knowledge we gain through our senses is accurate?"

Well it didn't want to post!

"Given that human perception does not correspond exactlyto objective stimulus characteristics (i.e., we are susceptible to illusions), how can we have any confidence at all that the knowledge we gain through our senses is accurate?"

After much thought, I am still looking at this question as “huh?”. It’s also been a statement that I have been trying the think of how to answer all week. I’vecome to the conclustionthat I find myself with a lot of confidence in my surroundings and eventually how they will plan out. However, there are many questions through that confidence that are yet to be answered.

Right now, I see my life as an illusion.

One side is a young women going through college who became unemployed after the place of employment closed. There’s nothing stable in my life right this moment as to get a foot in the door for the medical field, I am going through an employment agent. This way I can get experience to put on the resume that every place wants. Yet, it’s very unpredictable as right now, until I make a phone call on Monday I am left without a job again. But it’s a gamble I take but don’t like.

The other side is a middle aged women with a stable job, finally who is married with children. Rather simple statement, but that’s what my mind gives me to look forward to so the unstable life now will eventually have some stability.

How do I have that confidence that my illusion will finally turn to the direction that my mind has set? I have a family that’s willing to help support me until I am on my feet. They have no intentions of giving me the kick which is a form a stability in my life. Right now, I also have an awesome support team through friends and have a very understanding beau.

Needless to say, this statement has really been put to the test this past week and I had to come up with something due to a course deadline. However you look at it, I may be lucky that I have the rest of my life to figure out this question or unfortunate that I have too long to find the answer.

I just had to comment on that quote.

Has anyone seen the"What the bleep do we know?" documentary? It has a lot to do with perception vs. reality and totally blows your mind.

Latest posts

Back