Cecotrope catastrophy please help, and meet my new bun (:ny

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
I have posting a lot on here because I recently rescued a 7 week old bun. She is healthy and happy but she seems to keep getting her cecotropes stuck all under her, stomach and butt. What can I do? They get smushed into her fur :confused: :(o_O any advice on how to clean up a 7 week old bun would really help, I appreciate it :):D that's Mei in the photo :):):):D:p

Attachments

Augustus&HazelGrace

Reaction score
Adorable btw. She is young so she will forget to eat them sometimes. You can start by pulling them off, If you're grossed by this use gloves. Then take a warm wet washcloth and wipe out the smears. Don't use any soap.

Morgan Madoka

Reaction score
Adorable btw. She is young so she will forget to eat them sometimes. You can start by pulling them off, If you're grossed by this use gloves. Then take a warm wet washcloth and wipe out the smears. Don't use any soap.
Thank you !! I will do the warm wet washcloth today! You have been so helpful today I super appreciate it :):(:oops::oops:

Eve84

Reaction score
What I found good is to actually cut it off very careful. It is much faster and therefore less stress.

zuppa

Reaction score
You can also try to brush them off carefully

Binky4eva

Reaction score
She will learn quickly. They actually look like small grapes and don't smell offensive.....unlike cat and dog poo.
I call them their "special poo" lol

Latest posts

Group Builder