'Cause You Probably Won't Hear From Me For 5 Months

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivory

Reaction score
Hey guys-

Felt like stopping in.

Erik and Sofie seem to be doing well. Sofie does have a sore hock, however. I cleaned it out last night and called Dr. Rich this morning. It was looking much cleaner, so they just said to watch it. I made an appointment for next week anyway, just to have it checked on. Erik is shedding his summer fur, but doing okay.

I am doing all right. I switched my major (again!) to microbiology, from biology. Oh, I know I've switched it 3 times, all with the goal of veterinary school. I haven't lost any classes. I was taking microbiology electives before I even switched. ;)

I felt like Microbiology would give me a very good background; if/when I have a practice for exotics, I would like to have a small incubator to do my cultures in. I will likely need this, as I will encounter enough weird bacteria to last a lifetime.

I'm taking 17 hours of semester hell this Fall 2010. It's okay. It's hell, but it's classes that I love. Sometimes the whole "getting A's in everything" situation gets old!

Why did I sign up for this? Oh yeah, I love animals. :D

I hope everyone and their buns are doing well.

Thank you all for responding back. I know I mentioned that Sofie had a sore hock. Her nails have been clipped very short, and she seems to be doing fine. The redness and irritation are looking better. I put a little Bag Balm on it.

Oh, and as far as my semester, my classes are okay. I wound up switching my schedule around quite a bit. I decided to drop a class, as the professor was a butthole, so the coursework is technically lighter. I have decided to work a day or two out of the week, to have a little spending $.

Ah well. Back to the nomenclature of organic compounds!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back