Cats and Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversky2668

Reaction score
Even when Honey was just a baby, he was extremely interested in the cat and the cat would always run away from him. Now the cat has gotten used to him and will stay in the room and basically ignore him, even when Honey gets in her face, lol. It always amazes me how dominant rabbits can be, even with other animals.

"Hi! You iz my friend?"
DSC_0032-1.jpg

"You iz in my ways..."
DSC_0037-1.jpg

"I wants attention mores."
DSC_0033-2.jpg

littl3red wrote:
That is so awesome, how does that happen? I wish Teddy had an awesome hairdo like that...
He's a lionhead rabbit, so he has a "lion mane." :) It's one of the reason I picked him out when he was a baby, because he looked so crazy, lol. He used to have a second mane over his tale, like a little skirt, but it shed out as he got older. His head mane just got longer, though, as you can see. :D

MiniLopHop wrote:
This is my Victoria. I can't get over how much they look alike. They even have the same chubby tummy. :)
3534.jpg
Wow, she does look pretty much exactly like Roxy! (Though we tend to just call her "Cat" most of the time for some reason, lol). And yes, she is very chubby :D She's always been like that, even though we don't overfeed her.

Latest posts

Back