Catatonic Afternoons

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agnesthelion

Reaction score
Seriously! Does anyone else have comatose buns in the afternoons? I know it's come up before but mine are cracking me up. I think since they are officially bonded now and Archie is totally at home, they are LUMPS in the afternoons......

I mean, I lay on the ground (a normal sure sign for bonks and climbing) I talk to them, I roll their balls.....I can sometimes get Agnes to rise from her slumber to come say hi but not all the time......

Then after dinner they are two totally different bunnies:p

Foo is like that during the day. She's in a coma right now. I've been in and out of the kitchen all day and she's been awake maybe twice. The first time was when I gave her some salad and the second time was after I got done building her house. She ate some salad and looked up at me like "yeah, I see the house. I know you're excited, but I'm still napping. I'll play with it tonight" Then she went and laid back down.

Everyday is like that. She doesn't even look up most of the time.

LakeCondo wrote:
That's what their internal clock says to do, so we have to adjust to it.

I do know that Orlena, thanks. I think you might have, once again, missed the humor in a post :wink

Latest posts

Back