Cat mothers Baby Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww how cute is that? I love it when different species connect...

As a side note, I couldn't help but flinch when she carried it to the box. Is that safe? I thought their skin was really fragile... I'm not wanting to be a pooper, just wanting to be better informed.

Thank you for sharing, I got warm fuzzy feelings all over. Good thing too, i have to go do groceries and I HATE doing groceries. Lol :p

You make a good point, I wondered about that as well, but the bunny seemed no worse for the wear when the little one was in with the others.

:D

The maternal instinct crosses species lines more often that you think. I remember reading about two different stories of hens caring for babies other than chicks-one of them was trying to raise a litter of kittens, although she had to have a little help with them since she couldn't nurse them of course. Another one I saw wasa mother hen raising, of all things, a piglet. Not sure how that would work once it got too big to fit under her wings, though, LOL.

Latest posts

Back