Cat beds for rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victoriamarina

Reaction score
I just purchased this cat bed for Winston it was supposed to be a christmas gift but as you see I couldn't refuse giving it to him early hehe :D

He enjoys it a lot! He hasn't tried to eat it at all and has only dug on the sides a bit and then realized it wasn't that great for digging and went to his dig box but he's been lounging in it.

15exyz5.jpg

2rf60c7.jpg

So cute! I want to get one for my bun, but I'm afraid she'll chew it! :rollseyes
Btw, Winston is soo cute!

Winston is adorable. Lets hope he doesn't take after my Winston, he peed on every bed, mini sofa... I ever had for him and Vega. Poor Vega loved sitting on them but he drove me nuts :pssd: with the peeing.

Susan :)

That is soo cute. I have not tried one because there is not a good spot in their cage for one, they would chew it up and I do not want to wash it.

How cute!! I tried a bed similar to that one, but for some reason my buns think it's a litter box, no matter where I put it! Maybe it was a nice soft place for their bunny butts to pee...:D

ohmy! an update so far he hasn't chewed it at all and I found he pooped in there only twice and i just moved it and he's been only just flopping in it and sleeping :) so all is good so far!

Thanks everyone on the compliments <3 Love my baby.

I got Jabberwocky this awesome cat bed for $20 and he LOVED it. He groomed it, slept in it, the whole nine yards. Then one day I came downstairs to clean him after months of him having it and BAM, it was SHREDDED! Oh, I was so mad at him, I don't get why he would destroy something he loved so much.

For some of mine they can't have beds because they will just tear them up as soon as they look at them but others haven't made a move to do anything to them yet.

Becky and Gary have a bed like that and they love it. Sophie peed in theirs so I took it away and Panda/Bunnicula ripped theirs up.

Winston is so cute!

I got my little divas a cat bed last Christmas, and within a week it was missing large chunks and soaked in pee. As of now they have a box with a blanket, but they seem to prefer the floor.

My Lulu has had a couple of different beds, and she tore most of them up, but there was just one fleece bed originally intended for cats that she just loved to lie on... and pee on. Eventually I had to throw it out. I suspect that my wall to wall plush carpeting is cozy bed enough for Lulu.

I have a big dog bed in the bedroom the rabbits are in and murphy started sleeping on it every now and then but they both took to peeing poopin on it lol

but they perfer sleeping on the small blanket i lay down i got from walmart thats fleece for like 4$. they wrinkle it up and lay on it and its a lot easier to wash than a dog bed haha

Watson loves his cat bed. He slept in it by himself while they were out of their cage for about a week.

IMG_8386.jpg

Then Sherlock found it and started to pee in it. After Sherlock pees, Watson digs at that spot and tries to groom it. I think he'd prefer Sherlock not wet the bed.

IMG_8409.jpg

It fits in my washing machine just fine so I usually just toss it in about once a week. I also got Watson a second smaller cat bed that I put in his favorite spot on top of the storage containers under my desk where Sherlock doesn't seem to know how to get to.

Winston is way too cute, wow! He looks adorable in his little bed.

I've tried blankets and my rabbits like to chew them up and "make them their own." I think Romeo would pee on a cat bed, however maybe not because his litter habits have really improved. Dahlia might like one, I should try. :)

How cute!! I tried a bed similar to that one, but for some reason my buns think it's a litter box, no matter where I put it! Maybe it was a nice soft place for their bunny butts to pee...:D
we had the same problem.
missyscove, you have no problems to tell your buns apart? very cute and funny they are.

Winston is adorable little bunny !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back