Cashmere MiniLop Breeding Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a doe beautiful solid white blue eye full cashmere minilop who's parents were both solid white blue eyed cashmere's and a beautiful chestnut solid buck with one white paw.

If I bred them together what do you think I will most likely end up with?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

In my opinion, I think you will get mostly solid whites, or a mixture of both White and Chestnut solid colored bunnies :D

The one white foot means its likely vienna marked
You'll probably about half blue eyed white (thats a 50% chance for each kit, so depending on luck, it could range anywhere from no kits to the whole litter, but on average it'd be half the kits), and half vienna carrier to vienna mark chestnut (or other colors depending on what they might carry). The chestnut babies might have white spots or blue eyes, but also might just carry vienna and be solid chestnut. Either way you should mark 'vienna' on their pedigree so that potential buyers know that come out of blue eyed white ancestry

The one white foot means its likely vienna marked
You'll probably about half blue eyed white (thats a 50% chance for each kit, so depending on luck, it could range anywhere from no kits to the whole litter, but on average it'd be half the kits), and half vienna carrier to vienna mark chestnut (or other colors depending on what they might carry). The chestnut babies might have white spots or blue eyes, but also might just carry vienna and be solid chestnut. Either way you should mark 'vienna' on their pedigree so that potential buyers know that come out of blue eyed white ancestry

Thanks SableSteel - so should I also mark down on their pedigree cashmere, blue eyed white, Vienna and anything else possible?

Latest posts

Back