Carriers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A friend on a rat forum gave me an idea formaking carriers. I'm in need of some for the up coming move,when it actually happens...

Anyway, she suggested getting plastic storage containers, likeRubbermaid, cutting a large rectangle out of the top and attachingscreen with wire or zip ties or even nuts, washers and bolts.I was thinking that I could also cut holes in the sides and use screenthere too for better ventilation.

I was also thinking that a similar set-up might work nicely for hide boxes attached to my cages.

What do you think???

Jen

I think its a great idea and if you use hardwarecloth instead of screen it would be easier to attach and stronger thanscreen.that would also make great guinea pig carriers.thanks for thetip.I will pass thisIdea along to the 4H groups too.bluebird

Thanks for the hardware cloth idea.I'm going to look into making some when I move. I will needseveral, and this is a cheaper alternative to the store bought ones.

Jen

Latest posts

Back