Carolyn, just wanted you to know that I'm

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynda

Reaction score
intouch_thinking_of_you.jpg

Carolyn: Many more prayers are being said here for you and Buck's family as you try to find peace during these difficult days.

:pray: and

Jen and Shawn

Thank you So Much.

:kiss:

Buck's home is beautiful. His children are as kind, loving,and intelligent as he was. We'll be heading outshortly to go to the mass. Yesterday's ceremony washeart-wrenching. He's resting place is gorgeous.Had a military send off. Hated to hear Taps being played.

Missy, his favorite rabbit, keeps giving me kisses on top ofkisses. Really has been surprising me because Missy's not a'kisser', but each time I go to pet her, she kisses me. Itake that to be from Carl.

These rabbits had the life here. The lawn is like BunnyHeaven. Buck left no stone unturned when it came to hislittle ones and their health and happiness.

The folks I've spoken to about you all are shocked at how loving andthoughtful you are. They couldn't believe what you've alldone in honor of their Beloved Carl. I can assure you thatBuck's family will be signing on - sometime in the future, not the nearfuture - but down the line, to read his writings and read how much youall loved him.

Bless all of your hearts. You've made Buck proud. He always knew this group was "all that".

Will be thinking of you all today.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back