Caramel passed away yesterday morning

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBG

Reaction score
It's hurts me [so much] to write that Caramel passed away yesterday morning. He was such a great pal, who gave us so much love. We're going to miss him SO much.

I'm so sorry, losing bunnies is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through :( RIP Caramel, you won't be forgotten.

we're so sorry for your loss of Caramel. I think it's really hard to lose a fur baby when they've been with you for such a long time. We lost Theodore a few months ago--he was almost twelve, so he didn't really do too much except sleep, but I'll always remember him as my only bunny that would play fetch. Rest in peace little one.:bunnyangel:

I am so sorry for your loss. What a long time for a rabbit to have such a wonderful and loving life though- Caramel was very fortunate to have such a nice long life. Rest in Peace, Caramel!

Aww i'm so sorry....Caramel had such a long and happy life...he was a handsome little fella as well...i loved looking at his pictures..

I also know how much it hurts to lose something special...but you get to keep those special memories forever...he will always be with you..

Again i'm so very sorry..

Thank you all for your condolences and support. We're SO heartbroken over Caramel's passing.

I am so sorry you lost Caramel after having him for such a long time. It seems like yesterday when you got him and he must be soloved whenhe had you in his life.

Binky Free Caramel. :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back