Canada Day / Some News

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd drop in and say Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

I'd also like to share a little news with people. I got back last week from a vacation with my boyfriend and his family. I had to fly out of Whitehorse, Yukon so we went up a few days early and did a day trip to Skagway, Alaska for a helicopter tour of the glaciers. It was amazing! They landed right on the glacier at the top of a mountain and we were able to walk around. And then my boyfriend surprised me and got down on one knee and proposed. :)

EngagementRing102-Copy.jpg

Ring2.jpg

Oh Laura, CONGRATUALTIONS. What a wonderful surprise, were you completely surprised? or did you have an inkling he was going to propose?

What a Beautiful ring.

Of course I need to ask, when's the wedding?

Big Hugs

Susan:weee::weee::pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkelepht:

Susan,

I knew he was going to propose, I just didn't know when - I picked out the ring. It all worked out really well for him actually. I knew the ring wasn't supposed to be ready until 2 days after we left for our trip but he called and they got it ready early. If I had known he had the ring, I would have been expecting it but I was totally surprised because I honestly thought there was no way he'd have it yet!

As for a date, we aren't setting one yet. We both agreed it would be a long engagement because we're still living and working in different cities but it's a commitment we're making that when the situation is right, we will get married. It's probably going to be at least 2 years.

Stan,

The bunnies love him and he's head over heals for them! He decided he wanted to keep Chase after he bunny sat him for me in February and they've been best friends since. He's brought him out of his shell big time and they are really cute together!

And thanks! I'm so excited and happy. A year and a half ago I felt like a kid, still in school and all. Now I have a career and I'm engaged :) life is falling into place.

WOW soo amazing!! soo happy for you, sorry I am so late with this...when life starts to fall into place it really feels as if you have been doing it furever! Congrats to both of you!

Latest posts

Back