Can you kiss your rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Angora waits for me to open my eyes then jumps up on my bed and starts kissing me, sometimes for several minutes, what a wonderful way to wake up!
I taught my Biscuit how to kiss and he paid attention, Immediately after demonstrating how to kiss, he immediately started kissing me, I think he understood everything I said, all I have to say today is "I love you" and he starts kissing me. Non rabbit owners would have a difficult time believing this, but he will kiss me anytime I say to him "I love You"

Sorry, I know that this is a strange question, and I might not have put it in the right place, but I was wondering.....can I give my rabbit a kiss?

Is it bad, because i might have some harmful bacteria on me, or is it completely fine? I know that this is a bit of a silly question, but still, I don't know! Also is it different for newborn rabbits? Like I know that you can kiss your dog or cat or even your bird! But you can't kiss a baby bird....(and who would want to- they are featherless and kind of ugly!). So can I kiss a baby/adult rabbit? Or is it something like 'yes, but not on their face, only on the top of their head'? I'm sorry for this really weird question, but I'm wondering about it!
Frankly, I think it’s more hazardous to your health if you DON’T smooch your bun. Just no tongue ;)

Sorry, I know that this is a strange question, and I might not have put it in the right place, but I was wondering.....can I give my rabbit a kiss?

Is it bad, because i might have some harmful bacteria on me, or is it completely fine? I know that this is a bit of a silly question, but still, I don't know! Also is it different for newborn rabbits? Like I know that you can kiss your dog or cat or even your bird! But you can't kiss a baby bird....(and who would want to- they are featherless and kind of ugly!). So can I kiss a baby/adult rabbit? Or is it something like 'yes, but not on their face, only on the top of their head'? I'm sorry for this really weird question, but I'm wondering about it!

I kiss my rabbit more than my kids 😎

Latest posts

Back