Can you introduce 2 bonded rabbits to another rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony707

Reaction score
I have been looking for another rabbit to start bonding with my current one, and this pair of baby bunnies online are being sold and I dont want to adopt one and leave the other one alone. So if I got both, could rabbits be bonded as close in trios just as well as duos? They're free roam so I wont need to worry about space.

Hi, what age / sex are your rabbit and this pair of babies? Are any of them neutered/spayed? Will they free roam indoor or outdoor? You can bond trio generally but it depends on many factors so if you could give more info

I've certainly seen and heard of it working, although I imagine it involves a few more variables than bonding just two. You could contact the seller and see if they'd be willing to do a "bunny playdate" to see if the three behave well together and it looks like a promising start to a relationship. You'd wanna start in an area none of the rabbits would have a reason to be territorial over and on opposite sides of the fence. Check out some of the posted resources on here concerning rabbit bonding, they'll probably be useful for bonding a trio as well. Is your bun spayed/neutered and do you know if the other two are? It is never a good idea to mix unaltered adult rabbits.

Latest posts

Back