Can you breed black otter to a REW??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnylovr

Reaction score
I am wondering if I can breed a black otter with a REW. Im new to breeding mini Rexes and an wondering if that is a good combination to get good show quality colors.

What is in the background of the REW? REW hides their actual color behind it. Look at the pedigree to see what color the rew probably is under the white. If it's something like mostly black otter or black, go ahead. If it's something weird like harlequin or sable point you might want to avoid it.

What is in the background of the REW? REW hides their actual color behind it. Look at the pedigree to see what color the rew probably is under the white. If it's something like mostly black otter or black, go ahead. If it's something weird like harlequin or sable point you might want to avoid it.
It has blue and white. What do you think now?

That's probably okay color-wise in my opinion, though one with an otter background would still be preferable.

I hope you can find a black otter. I have a black otter Netherland dwarf (my favorite coloring). I love their brown markings on back of neck.

Attachments

• 20200330_182943.jpg
    20200330_182943.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back