Can we delete and ban jbaba278?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Channahs

Reaction score
I have seen more spam from this name jbaba278 than I can stand on several different occassions. Its rude, just rude! Who buys anything from anyone like this anyway? *dumps litterbox and lobs cocoa puffs at jbaba*

Dumpy here-

I second this motion!!!!

Love,

Dumpy
-----------------

Trix here-

I should have seconded this first, so I guess I third this. It is just stupid junk that detracts from us FABULOUS rabbits!!!!!

Love,

Trix

It's already done.... until the next one comes along. The name may be similar to other ones used and may even be the same person, but spammers posts/threads are always deleted and the spammer banned. We can't stop them from making a new account under a different name though, just delete and ban when they do it again.

Best thing to do when you start seeing those posts is to click on the 'report post' icon below the members name. That will let the mods know there's a problem.

Thank you. It just stinks that people don't have better things to do with their lives than to be disruptive. I know it must really be a pita for you mods.

It's not a virus is it? I didn't even want to open the post to report it when I saw it.
Sorry maybe that's a dumb question but I'm not computer savvy at all!

I don't get as upset as I use to, since I no longer use Windows. It has been smooth sailing since I switched to Linux. Not much out there that can disrupt my current system. I get a bit more upset when they invade my online games with their presence. But it is nice to know the mods are on top of it.

Latest posts

Back