Can Two Males be Bonded

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We havent looked yet, and will let Bugsy choose his companion, but if I had a say in it I would prefer another Male.

Does this combination work? Should I just let go of the idea?

It is not impossible and it depends on individual rabbits, if you can go for bunny dates at a rescue you can see males and females and see how they interact with your rabbit, it's more important that they like each other than if you like this new rabbit.

May I ask why would you prefer a male?

It is not impossible and it depends on individual rabbits, if you can go for bunny dates at a rescue you can see males and females and see how they interact with your rabbit, it's more important that they like each other than if you like this new rabbit.

May I ask why would you prefer a male?

I cant wait to be able to visit the centre again. I know it's down to individual personalities but from my reading, it seems as though bucks tend to be more easy going (once neutered). If my chap is anything to go by, its definitely true.

I cant wait to be able to visit the centre again. I know it's down to individual personalities but from my reading, it seems as though bucks tend to be more easy going (once neutered). If my chap is anything to go by, its definitely true.
In my experience single male rabbits are very sweet indeed. But when there's another rabbit around it can change dramatically.

Latest posts

Back