Can someone Help!???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rochy

Reaction score
I took my bun to a vet because he was sneezing and has a slightly runny nose. Also, i could hear him breathe as if he has a stuffed nose. The vet said that his nose was too clean for snuffles and that she wouldn't want to give him antibiotics to try to fix something that wasn't there and potentially make it worse. She checked his lungs and said it was clear and she wasn't hearing anything.
She did say that it was probably how he sniffs around and the dust etc can cause him to react, since he is still acting completely normal (eating, drinking, playing etc)
But I would like to know what i can do for my bun because when i do get close to his nose i can hear his stuffy nose? ( and from the stuffy nose he sneezes or tries to blow it out and that results in the clear wetness right under his nose)
Thank you in advance! 😀

The way he sniffs everything in sight, its pretty possible

It just looks and feels like a runny nose. It is not colored at all its clear and just right under his nose

Latest posts

Back