can rabbits eat dried strawberries?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_

Reaction score
I got a bag of organic ones an d the ingredients just say "strawberries" is it safe for them to eat?

Very limited amounts, even more so than if it was fresh as it shrinks and becomes more condensed with drying. And only if it doesn't cause mushy poop or other signs of digestive upset.

Very limited amounts, even more so than if it was fresh as it shrinks and becomes more condensed with drying. And only if it doesn't cause mushy poop or other signs of digestive upset.
a once every couple of days treat?

Like @Preitler said, it's still fruit and has a ton of sugar, even if none is added. So, yes, it's safe, but no, it's not healthy. So I'd echo and say, fine if you use them sparingly for treats, but they shouldn't be part of your little one's "diet". I use freeze-dried bananas for treats. I have a peculiar bun who hates bananas, but loves them when they're crunchy!

Like @Preitler said, it's still fruit and has a ton of sugar, even if none is added. So, yes, it's safe, but no, it's not healthy. So I'd echo and say, fine if you use them sparingly for treats, but they shouldn't be part of your little one's "diet". I use freeze-dried bananas for treats. I have a peculiar bun who hates bananas, but loves them when they're crunchy!
I was wondering what to do for bunny that doesn't like bananas. Thanks. I'll try that.

Latest posts

Back