Can I move my bunny inside now?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babygroot

Reaction score
Hello
So I have a 7-year old bunny named Mimmi that's an outdoor bunny. Her sister recently died and I'd like to move Mimmi inside so she doesn't get lonely.
My problem here is that I don't know if it's to cold outside for her to come inside but, I'd really like to do it tomorrow, or at least as soon as possible.
My mom told me I could bring her in and then have her in my room close to my window and keep it chilly by having the window open, maybe put some icepacks by her if she were to get warm.

I thought that I'd ask here first though of what I should do if I want to bring my outdoor bunny inside. Just in case.

It should be fine. The idea with the window sounds like a good plan. It is good to bring her in and then keep her in so she can adjust. That is better than bringing her in and then back out and then back in, etc.

Not sure how soon Spring weather comes for you there. We are already getting warmer temps.

Okay good, I'll bring her in tomorrow then. Thank you!

And well the spring weather is coming along. It's getting a bit warmer, but it's still quite chilly outside.

Latest posts

Back