Can I get pee out of carpet? Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to use all caps and "yell" this is twice now. Or tagging people seperate to bump your post.

You can use the forum search function if you're in a hurry, this topic is discussed a lot.
I dont think you realize how bad this is, if my parents find out my bunny goes byebye . My rabbit is my life, I was tagging those people because they are the experts, also I dont know how to look up threads soo..

There is no need to use all caps and "yell" this is twice now. Or tagging people seperate to bump your post.

You can use the forum search function if you're in a hurry, this topic is discussed a lot.
And do not tell me I shouldn't have a rabbit then, people have told me that. I have tried, but my rabbit gives me a purpose when my first rabbit passed away in surgery I was in a deep depression until I got my new rabbit. By giving away my rabbit I would spiral into depression again. My rabbit is my support animal

Last edited:
Water + vinegar makes a great cleaner! Depending on the severity, it can take a few goes but other than that it gets it out really easier. One of my bunnies would not go in the litterbox consistently. So I can attest to its capability :)
How do I get the smell of the vinager out now?

The same thing happened to me @peanutdabunny, and I knew I was about to get in trouble. So I came up with a quick solution and started SCRUBBING. I mixed some dish soap and warm water and I scrubbed my carpet SO HARD. Then, I mixed some baking soda and vinegar and poured that onto my rag and SCRUBBED even more. I was terrified that my parents would find out. Luckily, that solution got the pee up pretty fast. I hope it works for you and everything goes well with you and peanut🙂

The same thing happened to me @peanutdabunny, and I knew I was about to get in trouble. So I came up with a quick solution and started SCRUBBING. I mixed some dish soap and warm water and I scrubbed my carpet SO HARD. Then, I mixed some baking soda and vinegar and poured that onto my rag and SCRUBBED even more. I was terrified that my parents would find out. Luckily, that solution got the pee up pretty fast. I hope it works for you and everything goes well with you and peanut🙂
Haha I saw him go to the edge of my bed and I even put towels down! He moved the towel and boom he peed! I was like aaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back