Can I eat that strange box hoomans call " computers"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkerbunnies

Reaction score
My hooman was posting about my health and safety. I decided to go over to her strange box and try to chew on it. She was not pleased. She said that " It was not safe, and you could get hurt eating it. I walked away to eat her blankets in sadness. But tell me, what wonders does the hoomans box hold? I have logged in and typed, but what else is available? Have you found out the mystery of the computer?

- b ,csdh ( hooman note. Big wig tried to type. I got him to do the B, but then he gave up and just ran typing random things.)

i have not found out what hooman box holds whenever hooman is pressing the thingies i am watching her i heard of things called memes (pronounced me-mays) that she look at

I have heard of the me-mays as well! I think the hoomans are very strange in their ways.

I like to sit on mommy's box too, cause she is always staring at it! It's got this very bright screen and it's funny feeling and sounds come out of it! I tried to chew on the side too! Mommy always takes it away from me cause I sit on the buttons and then things happen.

i found out i can jump pretty high! one time i managed to jump out of my x-pen and zoomed past mommy who was sitting on the couch. boy did i give her a fright!

h_fergie.jpg

I think the secret camera caught the action.

Latest posts

Back