Can everyone try to make post titles more specific?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Gelly
Reaction score
12. Make the title to your threads as descriptive as possible. Example "Help My rabbit is sick" could be "My _____ is doing _____.". Moderators may edit your topic title at their discretion.

I’ve noticed a lot of ‘Helppp! PLEASE’ or ‘what does this mean??’ titles. It’s in everyone’s best interest to be as specific as possible so people can help.

Yes, if it's something urgent, just put "Urgent!" right before the title. Or, just talk to your vet if it's something threatening. Or a simple Google search can actually really help too. "Help! PLEASE!" is eyecatching, but it's distracting, especially if it's not about something extremely important. It makes people look at that more insignificant, easily solved problem before a problem that is actually distressing. Such as saying "HELPP!!!" when the problem is just that bun doesn't want to be cuddled (idk what to put as an example), instead of just calmly saying, "What to do if my rabbit has GI Stasis?", which can be threatening to their life. Just try to be more specific so we can help everyone and not overlook the more serious problems that have calmer titles. It also spams the forum, which makes it annoying.

Latest posts

Back