Can Bunnies Eat Coroplast??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSassy

Reaction score
I had to take Rascal to the vet cause he ate some flooring. It was my fault cause I didn't have cardboard secure enough over the (vinyl)flooring. And he got to it and ate it.I feel really bad!! This morning, some how, Daisy put a hole in her flooring and started eating it. Luckily I caught her right away. So, I'm thinking about putting Coroplast down. I need to change the flooring.

Can bunnies eat Coroplast?? Or is too hard? It's a 4 x 8 sheet so I don't think I'll have problems with getting to a edge or corner. Their NIC cage is like 5 x 31/2(or so, guessing)and I added to make a little longer since I had to seperate them, until their fixed.

Anyway.... I just need to know if they can eat it? Thank you! :)

If they are determined enough they could, just like with plastic. However, if they cannot get to any edges you should be fine.

They can chew (and eat) it. I use poster hangers on the edges and they can' chew them. My bunnies (mostly Penelope) do chew it, but she hasn't eaten any. With the poster hangers, she hasn't been able to chew it, they don't stop her form trying though.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
They can chew (and eat) it. I use poster hangers on the edges and they can' chew them. My bunnies (mostly Penelope) do chew it, but she hasn't eaten any. With the poster hangers, she hasn't been able to chew it, they don't stop her form trying though.
Poster hangers? The black strips for posters?

SweetSassy wrote:
Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Poster hangers? The black strips for posters?
Yep.
DSCN1500.jpg

Latest posts

Back