can anyone tell me what kind of bunny i have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellablueyes

Reaction score
I bought my boyfriend a bunny last year for Christmas. (Because he picked him out at the pet store I work at) and I am not too sure what he is. I don't really care. But would be fun to hear others opinions. I can't get his picture to post on this thread, but he is the yellow bunny in my gallery.

Hope you don't mind. I copied the pic from the gallery to hear.

I love the bunnies coloring. Have no clue about the bigger bunnies. But maybe a mixture of Rex? Definitely not a flemish. lol.

Hoping someone can give a better guess than mine. Sweet Bunny.

K

16619_021931_260000000.jpg

Thanks for that! Of course I don't mind. He is definatly not a Flemish he is only a third of the size of my (what I would say small) Flemish. But he is so in love with her its too cute. He licks and licks her. And she totally submits to him. I thought rex too because of the shape of his face, but his ears are shorter and more rounded than a Rex. And he has a black spot behind one of his ears.

Rex face all the way! Looks kinda like my Bugsy.

Gorgeous color! Whats her name? :).

Let me make sure i'm getting this right though.. your bf licks the rabbit and she submits to him? lol

That color looks more Palomino, possibly mixed with a smaller breed, to me. (He doesn't have the Rex fur and his shoulders are too long). But SO very cute!

His name is Butterscotch he is a sweet boy. No his dad doesn't lick him. LOL He licks my Flemish giant Kylie. Though he is a sweet talker to the ladies. All of my girls love him. I was in love with him before my bf picked him out. When you hold him, he will rub his face on your cheek. Total doll baby.

Her head looks a lot like my Sophie, but she is so much smaller. I'm tossing in New Zealand mixed with something very small.

Extremely cute bunny! :)

Latest posts

Back