Can anyone help me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
For two days now I have not been able to access the board while at work :tears2:

I'm home now, where I can get on. Is there anyone who can help me tomorrow to figure out what the problem is? I can get to the yahoo RO site, so we can figure it out there. P.S. I'm in Ontario, Canada, and will be at work from 7:30 am to 4 pm.

Thanks,

Sandra

SweetSassy

Reaction score
I was having problems yest. I couldn't get onto RO from my AOL, like I always do. I had to get on there by Internet Explorer. Took me awhile to figure that out. LOl.

Today I can get thru from AOL.

tonyshuman

Reaction score
Some businesses block certain sites, and yours may block it because it is a forum. But it could be due to the recent changes as well.

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
Nope, they don't block certain sites for us... I was able to get on before the changes and now... not at all... boo! lol!!

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
**Phew** I am able to access the board today while at work. Lemme tell ya, I was in serious withdrawals the last couple days, and had to actually W-O-R-K... eeeeek!!!

SweetSassy

Reaction score
MagnoliaDee wrote:
**Phew** I am able to access the board today while at work. Lemme tell ya, I was in serious withdrawals the last couple days, and had to actually W-O-R-K... eeeeek!!!
I know how you feel! LOl. I'm addicted to RO and I have withdrawls too! :)

Latest posts