Can a peanut be saved?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear, I Think she is simply TOO stinkin' ADORABLE! :) Cutest thing ever~you're doing an awesome job with her! Praise the Lord!

Just snapped a few more photos this evening. Sorry for the picture quality; they are fast and my camera is not. Cassie is too adorable for words.

14734_011804_120000002.jpg

Open eyes Mamma!

14734_011805_460000000.jpg

Still a palm-sized bunny. :)

And the rest of the litter, pretty dang cute too...

14734_011804_100000000.jpg

Blondielocks

14734_011804_110000001.jpg

Karats

14734_011804_130000003.jpg

Connifer

Thanks so much for sharing! So thrilled to see Cassie. Just amazing! And her silblings, I have to definitely agree they are all truly lovely.

Congratulations!

K:)

OMGoshhhhhhhhhhh they are amazingly cute! i love your photos with them all snuggled under your chin! so cute!!!

i'm so happy cassie's eyes opened! she's such a pretty little bunny!!

now we just gotta wait for all those ears to lop :) !!

you have done such an excellent job!
do you think cassie will only grow to like ND size?

Your litter is absolutely beautiful, simply little dolls!! I would go crazy and keep them all lol I am so glad you gave little cassie your all because look how gorgeous she is!!! =]

they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn cute. I love how small Cassie is. Sweetie is a little smaller than a netherland dwarf. She is 3/4 lionhead though. So I think that she may have the double dwarf gene as well. One of these days I am going to get a genetics test done on her and see.

Grace!

I think you're holding out on some exciting updates from me :p
I hope they're all doing well!

Are you seeing different personalities in them all?

Ah, Bonnie you know me too well! Sorry I've been MIA for the last week or so, it's been busy! Let's see, all four of them are inside now during the day so I get to play with them more and see their little personalities start to develop. Cassie is catching up with her siblings so quickly! The only way I can tell her and Blondielocks apart at a glance now is by color. :)

They are so cute now, they run up to the side of the cage when they see me coming and stick their little paws through the bars to touch me. My heart melts! Karats is the biggest and a false Dwarf, I suspect. She is a little escape artist, always wanting to ZIP ZIP ZIP once she's out and free. Too funny. Very determined to hop along and do her own thing. Connifer is more relaxed and willing to be cuddled. She napped with my Dad yesterday, on his belly and crawled under the blanket herself, HAH! Bun-therapy, I tell you. Blondielocks is the best "quality" of the litter, demonstrating the nicest head, ears and crown of the Holland lop breed. Her coloring is GORGEOUS, and admittedly my favorite of the entire litter. Cassie is catching up to her siblings so fast. She is so funny looking without a tail, she's a little Manx bunny! Nothing stops her though. Her head is a little funny-shaped but it just makes her even more adorable. She and Blondie love cuddling together. I'll post some more pics today. :)

I was expecting bad news when I clicked this.
So happy she's doing good! What beautiful babies

:hugsquish::inlove::yahoo::bunnyhug:
They are so very cute! It's crazy!!

Grace, I can see why you've been so busy ;) lol
Playing with little bunnies everyday!

So when will you ship them over to me? :hug: lol

Oh also, with Karats how you said she's a false dwarf
I was just curious but do her feet look longer and different
shaped to the other buns? :) it's something I read but want to verify lol

Hmm, nope I haven't noticed anything different about her feet. She's totally in proportion, she's just *quite* a bit bigger than Connifer and Blondielocks. I mean, I may be wrong, and won't know for sure until she's, say, 6 months or so--but she's been bigger from Day One, so I suspect that I am right. I have two True Dwarfs breeding together.

Latest posts

Back