Can a peanut be saved?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: She's still hanging with us! Man, she's a fighter this one. She's slowly start to get peach fuzz fur, and her little tail stump is healing nicely. Belly is always full. PRAISE BE!

Thanks so much for the Update on the little one!

Way to go Cassie! Keep up the fantastic progress! We, in New Jersey are Cheering you on!

K:)

YAY! Keep going Cassie! :party0002::yahoo:

What a blessing she's still doing well and going strong. I'll continue praying for her :)

Lol @ Mel, You definitely are dreaming as Cassie is coming home with me on that 9 weeks mark :nod Haha.

I'm so happy she's holding on! I think you are the reason being Grace, maybe because you had to hand feed her she got the idea that she has to eat and keep going and now that you put her back with mama she knows what to do :)

Wishing her all the best from Australia!

Bonnie Lee wrote:
Lol @ Mel, You definitely are dreaming as Cassie is coming home with me on that 9 weeks mark :nod Haha.

I'm so happy she's holding on! I think you are the reason being Grace, maybe because you had to hand feed her she got the idea that she has to eat and keep going and now that you put her back with mama she knows what to do :)

Wishing her all the best from Australia!

lol :biggrin2:

Good morning everybun! I have an update on little Cassie for ya. Today is Day 12, and here are some photos! Sweet little thing, when I picked her up she nuzzled and cuddled right into my hand and started licking me. *heartmelt* Her sibling Kern (pictured below) now has his eyes open today, so I suspect that she's about 4 days behind her siblings in that progress. Thanks to everyone for your love and support! I hope this story can be inspiring to some other struggling as I was.

14734_251023_510000000.jpg

14734_251023_580000001.jpg

14734_251024_000000002.jpg

Squeeee :inlove: She's so adorable! Congrats on her progress and that she is doing so well! Praise the Lord!

Wow! I just saw this. What an amazing story!!! And what a cutie she is. Its always so nice to hear about rabbits and animals in general that beat all odds. Thank you for sharing this

I was telling my husband all about her and what peanuts are, etc. yesterday. He was fascinated. We're both rooting for her!

She is so pretty! I really want to have her to myself!!
Hoping everything goes smoothly from here on out :)

Latest posts

Back