Campaining For WoodyPet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky Snow

Reaction score
I am sorry in advance for creating yet another WoodyPet thread:

On Saturday i went into a Global Pet Foods in my neighbourhood. Lookingfor WoodyPet. i knew my chances were slim to none, but i spoke to themanager about WoodyPet, he of course had no idea what i was talkingabout.

After talking to him though, he said he would investigate theproduct and see if it would be cost effective enough to order it.

i implored him to do so, and even went so far as to say, that if he didstock it, i would purchase it, and that i may even have more potentialcustomers for his store.

i am waiting for him to call me back, and also i want to know what he would charge per bag.

So i am calling all interested in WoodyPet to contact this Global PetFoods to encourage them to order WoodyPet. i figure if i/we concentrateon one store we could make it happen.

Please PM me if you are interested, i can provide the phone # of this particular store.

Thanks,

Nicole

Thanks to everyone who PM'd me:

i just spoke to the manager of the store who said he couldonly order a truck full of WoodyPet :(. i'm wondering, could "we"actually buy a truckfull?

how long can WoodyPet last inside a home? Would it get mouldy? i'm not sure we should give up if it will work out for us.

I would take a bunch of bags for sure. A set for Cookie and set for the new bun I'm getting in the next month or so.

Ohh, you are getting a new bunny too, that's sooexciting! I have 3 so i would definately take quite a few bags. i thinkthey might be concerned with space in their shop. it seems quite smalland crowded.

Although i am quite sure they would sell out the WoodyPet ifthey pushed the product. They did say they have a good customer basefor small animals.

Latest posts

Back