Camelot!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is beautiful. Got anymore pics of him. Myhusband and I are hoping to breed different color flemishes when we areready. Black, Blue, white, fawn, sandy, lite steel, and grey right. Addother colors If I missed any.

We have Blue, Black andWhite. I don't have any of the agouti colors(Sandy, Fawn, Light gray and Steel). LOL! That'sall I'd have to do! More rabbits? Morecolors? My husband may divorce me! LOL! (He'salready told me "No More CAGES!" Hmmmm... well, maybe....)

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh I dont know about that.lol You can not resist those cutebabies.
Girl, you are crazy lol. I couldn't handle that many colors.That's alot of cute babies wow. I'm starting off with the whites andlight grays. I wish you every success.

Tina

I tried to match this to the colors of Gir as much as possible... What do you think??

GIR.jpg

GUINEVERE.jpg

ANUBIS.jpg

dajeti2 wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh Idont know about that.lol You can not resist those cute babies.
Girl, you are crazy lol. I couldn't handle that many colors.That's alot of cute babies wow. I'm starting off with the whites andlight grays. I wish you every success.

Tina
We are gonna start with probably 2. Fawns and I think whites. Then blues with blacks. Then light greys with steels.

I am personally loving the blue color =) Ofcourse he wont be as big as like Apollo, which bums Shawn out a bit,but we love him anyway!

And I love the names Danielle! I see Anubis gets stars;) Professing your favorite eh? Oh Stealer of bunnykisses!

And Gypsy... I am waiting for Gir to get Osiris. Since Gir issuch a grumpy bunny regardless. Osiris thinks it is such ahoot when Gir comes charging at him =p I think it hurts Gir'spride that the cats wont run in fear of him hehe

100_9991.jpg

Lookit the basket Mom bought me!

100_9986.jpg

Some very tasty stuff in here!

100_9983.jpg

Oh look... Mom is wearing bunny pants again...

100_9985.jpg

Mm... Bunny Pants... (He proceeded to try and nibble my pants :shock:)

100_9984.jpg

Grrrr... Angry Bunny!

100_9988.jpg

Come any closer and I'll charge!

100_9987.jpg

(tried to give the stinker a basket and he turned around and growled at me. Harumph!)

And Of course... Guinevere... who needs to learn better cage cleaning techniques =p

100_9989.jpg

And last but not least... the Feline residents

Finally getting use out of the kitty condo!

100_9981.jpg

100_9980.jpg

Well Anubis has completely destroyed his basketin one day =) Makes a fun hayrack for him tho. Henow has so many toys in his house he just doesnt know what to play with!

Anubis sprawls under it, Guinevere ignores it=p I guess it depends on how adventurous your bunsare. I am sure Anubis would join the kittens in the play, buthe is still a little ungainly when he tries to do anything reallycoordinated hehe

Anubis just gets prettier and prettier!

More pictures, PLEASE!

-Carolyn

He's my baby boy =) Will try to accomadate youCaro! Got the next two days off so I will see if I can getsome good Noobie pictures =)

He's so enthralled with this basket, he puts his toys in, takes his toys out. Such a sweet little boy he is!

No pictures yet Caro, however I have a sweet little story to tell

I was cleaning out Anubis' crate today, putting his toys away, cleaninghis water bowl, litter pan etc. Well the kittens crawled intothe cage to play with the big bunny. Osiris rolled over onhis back and nuzzled into Anubis. The sweet boy nuzzled thebaby and then started to groom. and Osiris started to purr!

Of course you say his name and he purrs :p

Then Anubis came over to me, and as a thankyou for cleaning up his cageand giving him more calf manna, he started to kiss and kiss and kissand kiss!

Not one nip! All soft warm Noober kisses! He only stoppedwhen Setesh climbed into his water bowl and meowed in surprise, he hadto check it out.

Now Noobie is munching on hay while Setesh plays outside his cage and Osiris and Gir are having a standoff :p

Well things are going well over at Camelot...which should probably be renamed to Egypt or Thebes with all theegyptian gods running around...

Anubis got his neuter and healed beautifully, never gave us any scaresor problems, and he is much better with litterbox habits now.He is still our big baby, and begs shamelessly for pets and treats.

Guinevere is doing well, in full molt atm so the house is covered in white fur..

Gir is one happy bunny... since he got himself a girlfriend!They sleep side by side with the cage bars between them, ratheramusing, but I dont want to rush the bonding. She as of nowdoesnt have a name... but she only came into our life yesterday.

THe kittens are as rambuncious as ever, but both neutered as well (boy they hated me for a day... only a day hehe)

Shawn and I are happy =) Planning for our Church wedding inMay. So much going on I really havent had time to trawlthrough the boards! Goodness knows it has been on my to dolist...

I grieve with all those bunny parents who have lost a loved one in themonths I have been away, I will continue to think about all of you!

Oh! How could I forget to include the picture of Gir's new girlfriend!

And if I disappear again... I just realized my email address in my profile is wrong! Ohmahgosh!

Anubisrabbit

At

Comcast

dot

net

::winks::

This is the first I've seen thisthread. Your bunnies are all so cute, but I am in love withAnibus! I don't think I've ever seen a Flemish that color -so pretty! And he looks like a sweetheart. Coolname too - what does Anibus mean (just curious). :)

Latest posts

Back