Calling Whovians!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the most annoying thing about K-9 is how they did his voice. But no, the robo dog has been done. I realize what a pain it is to have a companion in make up all the time. Take a look at Star Trek NG, Michael Dorn as Worf the klingon, went through six hours of prep time in make up. I don't believe the answer is another talking toaster or someone in a lizard suit.

I just would like to see an alien companion who is unfamiliar with odd Earth customs. So when you have episodes on contemporary Earth they still maintain a sense of discovery.

I'm totally in love with Peter Capaldi. He's amazing! My favorite Doctor.
Tennant was a good Doctor too, as well as Eccleston. However, I really didn't like Matt Smith. I forced myself to watch most of his episodes so I could catch up for Capaldi's era. But I cant stand Matt Smith as an actor, or as the Doctor.

I agree with Alek. Tennant was my favorite though- Capaldi and Baker (the first) are tied for second. I'm not caught up to the new season (dang school keeping me from watching TV) but that's my take.

Latest posts

Back