Calling them?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yukishi

Reaction score
I'm tryna figure out how to call a bunny over to me. can someone help me out because I've tried to teach potato many times on how to come like Ashe does when I call him.

I learned that when I talk to my bunny in a voice I only use when directly talking to him, he will run right over to me. When my sister is in my room and we are taking, I can switch to my bunny voice and look at him and he will run to me. Just use your buns name whenever you are around them. For example: when feeding, petting, or even whenever you see them. Stick to it!

Try first shaking a bucket with food and give one tiny bit every time, when your bunny hear the sound he will later run to you. Then you can “call his name” commando while shaking so he associate the shaking with his name/commando and later take away the shaking sound.

Most important for it to always stay are that no one in the family give him treats with out being called or it will regress and the bunny will not listen all the time.

Have this problem with my indoor rabbit, because my parents always give him treats so instead of coming when being called he will beg treats from my parents which it’s a guarantee he will get. Bunny are smart pets xD

Latest posts

Back