Calling all funny bunny pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't have any pictures but a funny story isthat i was in the bank one day, and the teller noticed the picture ofRue in my wallet (i love to be able to see picture anytime, and to showher off.)

Anyway, so this bank teller, says what i beautiful bunny ihave, are they good pets? And then....she asked me if bunnies reallymake the sound like in the cadbury commercial...i stared at her,thinking she was having a laugh, but realized she was serious. So itold her, "yes, yes they do"

Laughter is really the best medicine, unless of couse you were recovering from stomach surgery (ouch).

Hope you get better soon!

Nicole.

Ick..I've heard cartlidge floating around inthere is pretty bad....they were hoping thats what I had this timearound...but nope....reconstruction of the acl...I'll be off work 4-6weeks....(thats the only good part).. :D :D

Results of a belly rub at my house...:

Corky13.jpg

Jordi, could you size down that photo or link itinstead? It's driving my computer crazy!:shock: Also, what I can see of it in one screen looks cuteand I'd like to be able to see the whole thing at one time!

TeethunderTable.jpg

Manhattan when he used to hide under the kitchen table legs showing his pearly whites.

CocaColaManhattan.jpg

This one has been dubbed Coca Cola Manhattan by my Mom. I should sendthis to the company and see if they'll send us free soda, LOL!

Rabbit1.jpg

Last but not least...bunny radio!

Meghan

All right, I think I will have a little funhere. I am going to put out an assignment bunnystyle. We all know what our furry friend's favorite toyis. Thats right, a box. I want you all to submitbelow your favorite/funniest bunny & box picture and I willpick my favorite one in two days.

Now the rules. NO HURTING OR BEING MEAN TO OURBUNNYS. this is just for fun so I don't want anyone hurt,both physically and mentally. Second, a bunny and a box mustbe in the picture. How they are in the picture doesn'tmatter, just that they are there. Other then that have fun.

Remember this is only for fun.
James

Latest posts

Back