Calgary Rabbit Sitter Peter Rabbit Bunny Boarding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayyliner

Reaction score
:blushan:My phone # is 403 225 0351; for bunny lovers in Calgary area; i run a rabbit boarding bunny sitting service in my home. I dont have any predator pets (cats or dogs) and provide fresh food/ fresh water/ fresh litter/ veggie snacks daily. I play them nature music and have a woodsy decorfor all the visiting bunnies. I am also a nonsmoker, and their large pens are indoors in a sunny cool location. so any members registered here that happen to live in Calgary can call me for their holiday plans!

This is perfect for me :) I am a frequent traveller, and although my bunny has been chipped and checked I can't always bring her on trips :( sad but true.

what kind of rates do you charge for this?

I don't think this user is on much, they probably just posted this post. I think I have seen his ads on kijiji, but I don't remember when. Just thought you should know that you may not get a reply.
I do know some people who do pet sitting. I don't know what they charge, but I think they have a website. If you want the info, send me a PM.

Has anyone have experience with this bunny boarder? Just looking for some reviews if possible.

Latest posts

Back