Calender

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz n Ebony

Reaction score
Hello everybody!!!!!!!

Its just an idea. And it would be something to work on (although Iwouldnt be able to do it) i was thinking....what about a Forum calenderOr something similar. I duno how it would be done but we could put someof the rabbits from the forum on it or something like that.That way youcould look at everyones bunnies all year round.

It doesnt have to be a calender thats the first thing that came to my head but it could be something along thos lines...

Luv loz

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.:pI don't think I would be able to do it either not that goodon computers really!;)Wouldn't it be lovely to look ateveryones rabbits all the time.

My rabbit Crunchie was in our local RSPCA calendar in 2002. That's when I rescued her. So I have a famous bunny!

Sue

I just wouldnt no how to go about it, maybe it would be easier not to do a calender,but something along those lines.

Open for ideas!

Well, I have a program called Print Shop Deluxethat creates calendar pages daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. if youprint out a monthly page, then feed it back into the printer in suchaway that, if you were to print a picture, it would come out so that itis right side up to put on the calendar, that would work. i know thatsounds confusing, but if you think about a calendar, you can print thepicture on the back side of the calendar, but upside down. so that whenit all goes together, it will be right side up. we could even have acollage for each month, cuz if we just have 12 pictures, that wouldlimit the number of bunnies who get into it.

Oh my that would be sooooo cute =) we could all vote on Miss, Mr, or Mrs month!

Maybe charge a little more then the 20 dollars and donate the extra to a bunny shelter?

=)

Indeed a good idea to make a calendar!

-Carolyn

bunsforlife wrote:
Oh my that would be sooooo cute =) we could allvote on Miss, Mr, or Mrs month!

Maybe charge a little more then the 20 dollars and donate the extra to a bunny shelter?

=)

The calendars can be a tough sell. Our extension office (whenI lived in Ohio) had a beautiful calendar done in watercolor of thelocal fair animals. They had them for sale for $15and just couldn't sell many of them. They ended up givingmany of them away. It's hard to justify over $20 for acalendar when you can get them so cheap at Walmart.

Pam

Right, but these would be OUR bunnies.I dont know what the price of the calendars are for more then one, butthen again... I might be able to make the calendars using my mother'soffice's computer. I do a lot of volunteer work so honestly Icould feasibly make them with the lazer jet printer. Neverknow, could be an idea =) When I go home to visit next I willgive it a try

being that my mother works for a church, and theydo have a binding machine somewhere... I will look into it.The paper is easy enough to get =) my mother has piles upon piles ofpicture paper thanks to my nephew hehe.

Well we can consider this =) I will see about that binding thingie, if they still have it.

If anyone is a computer whizz, what about makingup a screensaver with images of all the rabbits on the site?Everyone could put a picture of their own rabbits in one thread andwhoever can do that kind of thing could put them together.Even a flashing one with one picture of each rabbit for a few secondsthen onto the next one. It'd certainly cheer up my days atthe pc!

Every person who puts a picture of their own rabbit then donates moneyto a local animal charity, voluntarily of course. But I thinkmost people on here would not begrudge giving a fewpounds/dollars/euros/yen/etc to a local charity whereas, if I was tosend money to the US, I'd have to write a cheque then the rate ofexchange would have to be converted and I think banks charge tocashcheques in a foreign currency so it'd work out less beingdonated in the end.

Just a little thought. :)

Latest posts

Back