Cala is looking better

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Poop is always good! Sounds like resonable prices. I was the first timer for the vets I went to and the original cost was $25 for the check up (I think)but they took %20 off for it being my first time. The metacam I can't remember but was $40+(I really can't remember but I almost died when I found out how much I paid and how small the bottle was) and the injection was $20 and I went to the vets twice. With all the stuff I got for her, it was around$160-$200.

There's nothing better then an empty dish, and a pile of poop! :D *They really need a little icon with a smiley face with rabbit poop ;) hehe*

. . . . .... .. . . ... :jumpingbunny:

:party0002YAY FOR POOPS! WAY TO GO CALA!!! :party0002

Hey Jack -- I bet you neverthought thatyou'd actually be happy & excited about vacuuming! LOL I'm glad she's pulling through okay. :)

Great News!!!! It may have seemed expensive, but at least it's working!

When Pernod was really ill and in vet hospital on a dripfor 2days last year the bill was �340 ( about $630 ). However, she is insured and I only ended up paying �45 ($83) while the insurance company paid the rest. Thank God for Rabbit Insurance!!!

Jan

Latest posts

Back