Caging For English Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yurusumaji

Young Blood
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am getting my first English Lop baby this Thursday and I am very very excited for her arrival. However, I am having an issue about housing for a rabbit this big. We have an empty bathroom, but the linoleum floor concerns me a bit. If this is a safe option I will happily clean up the cobwebs and floor and set it up like a rabbit habitat and get a baby gate to go in the doorway. Would this be acceptable? Are there better options?

Also - any links or information on things English Lop specific would be great - one can never be armed with too much information!

Thanks in advance everyone. I will definitely post an intro for her when she arrives.

That actually sounds like a great idea! I would also get some cheap machine-washable throw rugs to put down on the floor to give her some traction.

elrohwen wrote:
That actually sounds like a great idea! I would also get some cheap machine-washable throw rugs to put down on the floor to give her some traction.
Oh, thank you! Someone mentioned I should put something down for traction, but I could not for the life of me think of what would be good to use. That's not a bad idea. :biggrin2:

No problem. By the way, I've been jonesing for an English Lop of my own lately ... so I hope you post lots of pictuers when you get her! :)

Latest posts

Back