Cages Only 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Figured since there are new threads for x-pensand NIC why not one for cages. This is what I have for now. Hopefullysoon I can have an NIC setup. My parents have said they will help out!So possibly for next month that whole wall will be NIC setup.

Hope no one minds!

100_4415.jpg
100_4416.jpg
100_4417.jpg

100_4407.jpg
100_4408.jpg

Good thinking!

I changed the title to cages only 2, since we have cages only 1 as closed.

Now lets see some more pics!

Figured so many new members might be a goodidea. I just can't I might have the first NIC one sometime this month.Next one well next month! My parents said they will pay forit.:bunnydance:I love being spoiled.

Here is my rabbit cage. We got one, and sheoutgrew it, then we got another one, and thought it was bigger, but itwasnt...so we just put them together.

100_0505.jpg

100_0500.jpg

100_0499.jpg

this is tabethas cage. it seems small but notfor her. i dont have very many toys so her cage stays empty so she hasroom to spread out. this is her indoor cage for the winter months untilspring comes and i build her a hutch which will have many more toys init.
100_0515.jpg

100_0502.jpg

Well....Mallory and Morgan don't have a cage...they have a "bedroom"...

normal_bunnyboys%20003.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20004.jpg

normal_bunnyboys%20001%7E0.jpg

And....I just have to include a picture of their litter boxes, rediculious, HAHA...

normal_bunnyboys%20005.jpg

- Amy

JadeIcing wrote:
Figured since there are new threads for x-pens and NIC whynot one for cages. This is what I have for now. Hopefully soon I canhave an NIC setup. My parents have said they will help out! So possiblyfor next month that whole wall will be NIC setup.

Hope no one minds!

100_4415.jpg
That blue cage is extremely tiny.:?

It's okay,juicyjuicee. He's in a bigger cage at themoment and is being bonded into a trio, where he'll be in a large NICcage. Elvis was kind of an emergency situation and reallyjust needed to get out of where he was.:)

f_j, my foster girls came with the sameblue/gray cage you have. I was surprised how nice it is! Its too smallfor them, but great for a small-sized bunny. What do you use for litterin the bottom? I put some wood pellets, but they expanded too much ;)

Hi Haley! I just put newspaper in thebottom - you're right, it isn't very deep so anything that expandstoo much won't work. Is yours the 82 or the102? They come in the two sizes, and I am really happy withours (we have the 102). The part I love the most is how easythey are to move around...every cage should be on wheels!

I agree, cages on wheels are great. My cage isthe 102 as well. I cant use it though because I dont have a ramp (andam too lazy to build one). But its in storage in case I need it for anyemergency rescues!

ani-lover wrote:
this is tabethas cage. it seems small but not for her. idont have very many toys so her cage stays empty so she has room tospread out. this is her indoor cage for the winter months until springcomes and i build her a hutch which will have many more toys in it.
100_0515.jpg

100_0502.jpg

How long is your bunny kept in this cage at a time??

bunsterlove1969 wrote:
ani-lover wrote:
this istabethas cage. it seems small but not for her. i dont have very manytoys so her cage stays empty so she has room to spread out. this is herindoor cage for the winter months until spring comes and i build her ahutch which will have many more toys in it.
100_0515.jpg

100_0502.jpg

How long is your bunny kept in this cage at a time??

she doesnt stay in very often only at night and during the day while iam at school. otherwise she is gallavanting my room. she fitsvery well in this cage i know it may look a little small but she is abig ball of fluff mostly and currently she is on the bottom of her cagewith the whole top floor down due to the need of re liter training her.

I'll be honest ani-lover, that cage really doeslook horribly small. Given the fact that rabbits are most active atnight, and she's in it all night, tells me she's probably cramped. Plusshe's in it while your at school, which is several more hours. From thepicture, when she is sitting on the top level, her head is almosttouching the roof. :shock:

Rabbits are supposed to be able to stand on their hind legs and theirears never touch the top of the cage. Now this may not go for allcages, however she doesn't look like she can stand up on her hind legsat all. That's one very cramped cage, no matter how fluffy she is.

That metal ramp is also extremely tiny compared to the size of therabbit. I guess it worries me because I had2 rats in a cagethat same size, so I can't imagine a rabbit being in oneforany amount of time perday.

Latest posts

Back