Cages Only 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a picture of lylas old cage her new one looks the same only much larger

d9cdfe4e.jpg

I just took these real quick, but this is thecage I will be using for my FG. I know that it's small for anadult but it will only be used at night for sleeping so it should beok. And, if not, I can always geta biggercage. The food area got cut off but there is a water bottle,food dish, and hay rack in the corner.

Oh and that carpet wont be put in with the bun untill it's littertrained, but I have it in there for now. While littertraining I'll be using carefresh if your wondering.

Here are the pics :)

cage.jpg

cagetop.jpg

Manny won't come out because she's mad at me. :)(After she chased my cavies, I locked her for 30 minutes.)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I've always enjoyed seeingphotos of everyone's cages. I find it very interesting to see howcreative folks can be and how many different ideas there are. It'samazing to see what makes different bunnies happy!
Second time of trying LOL, hete that when you type out a message and itall goes higgledy piggedy and you lose it. Just a few lines to say thatthis thread was a great idea and it has been interesting seeing all thedifferent set ups. I will try and post some of my old rabbirty picturesat the weekend. Not that easy as my old PC and I are going through adivorce at the moment and she is not communicating very willingly withnew PC in my life ;-)

Pictures to follow will be of my remodeled bunny shed - still workingon moving doors and windows at the moment so any ideas for interiorswould be most welcome! My kids came up with rope walks and rope swingswith carrots attached. Like that was helpfull!

Best wishes Bob

I think ropewalks/swings with dangling carrots is a fabulousidea! Your kids probably have it handled, but if they needany ideas tell them not to forget the lookout tower, andmote!

Normally, my bunnies have a crate in my room withan excersise pen attached to it. Since we're fostering these kittens,they've been moved to just a crate in my sister's room (the tarp is toprotect her carpet, I have tile flooring):

f75f2f60.jpg

f75f2f6d.jpg

f75f2f4d.jpg

It's nice and clean, because they're outside in their excercise pen:

f75f2f42.jpg

~M

After looking at the cages I definitely thinkthat our cage is small. Where can I buy a new cage and how much does itcost aproximately?

Thanks for posting those Christine -- now the original photos posted are showing up. Neat set-up m.e.!

Pam

AnnaS,

The price of a cage or a hutch usually ranges from $20-$700 in Canadiandollars. If you have a petsmart or any local petstore in your area,they usually sell really good hutches andcages.....but theydo seem to be very expensive tho. You can always make your own largeindoor hutch for your rabbit too. Here is a website about rabbit cagesand hutches:

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/rabbits/a/rabbithomes.htm

Hope the infohelps!Cassandra

Always keep a close eye on rabbits in the outdoor"playpens". They can climb the sides (if so inclined) or digunder the fence.

Pam

Latest posts

Back