Cage size for a Flemish Giant?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just rescued her a few weeks ago from the streets in North port, FL. I think shes still a little scared, living outside her whole life than moving into a giant area all to herself, she probably have no idea what to do with it. Poor baby :( But incase if your wondering if i would re home her because shes not as friendly, the answer is HECK NO. Some one thought that last time.

You've got a far wiser perspective on animals than many adults! It's sad that anyone would get rid of an animal for not being "friendly", as though it's the animal's fault, but far too many people do. We're so much bigger than our pets - if you put yourself in their shoes, it's easy to see why it might be hard for them to trust us. A timid animal just needs someone gentle and patient who's willing to put in the time to EARN their trust and affection and who will love them no matter what, even if they never become "friendly" - your rabbit is so lucky that she found you!

Latest posts

Back