Cage/hutch for a Flemish Giant?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s it for indoors then just build a cage with a run, just search for dog exercise run or build up with compost grids which ever it’s cheaper for you.

Outdoors it’s better you build a hutch yourself.

If it’s only a cage that always it’s open then you can have a Xl dog crate as a home base or a big bunny cage. But crate are often cheaper ^^

X pens you can join up more than one- here is ours-each panel 80x80
It’s it for indoors then just build a cage with a run, just search for dog exercise run or build up with compost grids which ever it’s cheaper for you.

Outdoors it’s better you build a hutch yourself.

If it’s only a cage that always it’s open then you can have a Xl dog crate as a home base or a big bunny cage. But crate are often cheaper ^^
Hi All,

I have to Flemish Giant and I'm looking for a big cage/hutch. I tried and tired of amazon but unable to find one. Although I searched the forum(old posts) and someone suggested this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D5P8450/?tag=forumyield-20

Please help me. Can you share a big cage/hutch for Flemish Giant? Please share the Amazon links only.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 30A676B4-E5E1-4EBD-83EB-8A7217CA9B55.jpeg
    30A676B4-E5E1-4EBD-83EB-8A7217CA9B55.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back