Cage Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so storm got a good pin as everyone saw. Well then he chewed a whole in the pin no more pin he can get out.

So I move him to a bedroom Bun free rome all the time. Well last night I wake up to him chewing on the baseboards I try to stop him without waking hubby up. Needless to say this morning he tells me figure something out cause he is not tearing my house up. Hubby ok with rabbit but thats it ok he does not do much and every one in a while he will hold him.

So I put the pin back around his cage with the part with hole in it against the wall He has chewed another whole the size of him and can get out again.

I have a great flooring for his pin on order and I have another Idea also. Those kids mats that conect like puzzle pieces someone else has them on here and I like that idea.

What can I do cant afford another pin right now. But I dont want to cage bown him he is now used to running free. I had put board around the room but he figured out real quick how to move those.

I know I can build a hug NCI pin But I like the fact he can move around all the time. Help whatever I do I want to add his cage as he seems to like to sleep in there but I need some ideas Help.

It sounds like you need a small dog's exercise pen to put around his existing house, or you could ziptie a number of NIC cubes together to make a pen.
NICs might be cheaper.

He definitely wouldn't be able to get out of either of those options.
Bunnies are clever & destructive... a challenging combination!

You could make a pen with NIC panels, or a dog exercise pen, and then just let Storm out when you can watch him.

NIC panels would be less expensive, and you could always change them around later if you need to.

A also suggest an NIC cage. You can get it at Target. In the organizational area. Like laundry and such. Should only cost about $13.00. Cheap for a cage for a bun! Two story may be more, depending on how big you want to go.;)

I am trying to get hubby to let me get NCI panals to build him a huge cage.

But he is mad right now at storm he chewed his favorite hat:cry2.

He is caged bowned again I hate that I dont think its fair but hey he works 14 hour shifts so I take him out all day. I am going to do some work for my oland lord next week. I will probaly get them with that. Dont get me wrong he will get over it. and get them but hey I will get them my self sooner

Latest posts

Back