Cage bases

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
As Violet has decided to be a teenager and start peeing all over the cage, and Nigel's cage is simply lined by a piece of fleece on the floor, since he's always been so good with his litterbox, we decided to look for some kind of waterproof base for the cage.

I thought about lino, but Violet is also a chewer. So I went looking for some kind of plastic tray, and I came across this site:

http://www.garlandproducts.com/comp...art/Itemid,30/page,shop.browse/category_id,2/

They have a good range of plastic garden/gravel trays in various shapes and sizes, at fairly reasonable prices. Some of the larger ones are ideal for using with NIC grids to make a waterproof cage base.

Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else is in the same predicament as me. :)

Aaah, those are awesome!!

Sadly, none of those come in the right sizes for Mouse and Chalk's 2x3 grid cage, but it's given me the idea to look for some. They are still acting like teenagers at 1.5 years old lol, so we definitely need something like this to stop the pee running out the sides!

Thank you! :bow

Latest posts

Back