Cage advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah it's 8x4ft when set up. She has water bowls , food bowls , a XL cat litter box , hideys , a tunnel and a lot of toys . She also has a harness because they said she likes walks and going outside . She will get about 2 hours of exercise a day , sometimes my brother used to let my last bunny out all night in a bunny proofed room , like leave the cage open all night because there's no one walking around and my last bunny loved it so he might do that .

Please keep in mind any potential risks (and methods for prevention, such as vaccinations) for RHDV2 in your area. I've attached the USDA's fact sheet for RHDV2, though I'm sure you can find much more applicable material through the UK's equivalent agencies.

Attachments

• Fact Sheet - RHDV2.pdf
    326.7 KB · Views: 5
Please keep in mind any potential risks (and methods for prevention, such as vaccinations) for RHDV2 in your area. I've attached the USDA's fact sheet for RHDV2, though I'm sure you can find much more applicable material through the UK's equivalent agencies.
Oh yes my area has wild bunnies with it so I will get her vaccinated

When was this? The virus stays in the environment for several months during which you must not bring in a new bunny. Even after that I would want to make sure any new bunny had been vaccinated at least 3 weeks before bringing them home.
About a year ago , and It was in a completely different room in my house , my dad's room which is right in the back you have to go through 4 doors to get there

Okay so she's sadly no longer available as she's been diagnosed with a heart disease. Where could I get a mini rex from?

Latest posts

Back